Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarryR

Where We Are

deidre

hello every one i am new to this group, and new to diabetes, as yesterday was when i found out i had it. i live in las vegas nv have a great husband, 5 kids and one new grand baby.

BextaJ

Just put mine on there, right on top of my house! Mind you that photo is about three years old so the house looks quiet a bit different now.

LCD

DF Member Map for 2014?

Can someone that knows how to create a member map  (like in 2009) start a new one for this year?

I think it would great to see our neighbors and everyone around the world.

usernamenull

I've just come to realize what a varied group we are geographically. I realized it when I saw a recent post complaining about the extremely hot weather for December. Living in Chicago this made me realize that the post was from someone living in the southern hemisphere. I find this fascinating! Is there a form we could create where people could give their user name and location in this small world of ours? Obviously this would be strictly voluntary and I don't think it would violate anyone's privacy. I would just find it very interesting. If enough people agree, can someone tell me how I could create such a list? I'm willing to do the work if someone can just point me to a resource that would tell me how to go about it. I really love our diversity.

LarryR

Chicago, IL USA

I'm about an hour south of you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.