Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keezheekoni

32 week checkup

Keezheekoni

Busy day at the OB's office today. Got an ultrasound done, and though baby is measuring fine (32w2d) only one day behind my timing, he's turned breech!!! I guess I need to find a chiro now who has experience in the Webster technique.

Other than that, everything is fine. Didn't gain weight this week either.

Ugh, now on to finding out if they'll *allow* breech deliveries at this hospital. They seem to be out of fashion and go straight to c-sectionville when you're in labor with a breech,

mell1682

I hope your little guy changes his mind and flips back over!! My youngest was breech up 'til 35 weeks and I begged her to turn lol. Yes, I talked to my womb and coaxed her into it....silly but it worked for me. :D

jball

Glad to hear that things are going well, hopefully your little peanut decides to turn itself around! Hopefully you can avoid the "c" word!!!

I had my 32 week appointment today too! I've been having weekly NSTs, and I have to start going 2x/week next week. It seems like a lot, but since this is my first pregnancy I've pretty much just being going along with all of the appointments. So far all is well, and my doctors haven't committed to a c-section yet either. I had an A1C last week and it dropped from 5.9% to 5.6% so everyone seems pretty happy about that.

I'll be thinking about you and hoping your peanut starts doing some gymnastics in there!

Julie

Keezheekoni

I start my weekly NSTs next week. They'll be every Wednesday until delivery. My plan is to have a home birth, but that will only happen if the baby comes before 39w1d, otherwise I'll be scheduled for induction. At least if I'm induced they'll allow me to have a waterbirth at the hospital I'm going to. :)

Coppernob
Busy day at the OB's office today. Got an ultrasound done, and though baby is measuring fine (32w2d) only one day behind my timing, he's turned breech!!! I guess I need to find a chiro now who has experience in the Webster technique.

You mean Webster didn't just write dictionaries! Who knew :D

All kidding aside, I cannot believe that you are 32 weeks already - I feel as if you only just told us you were pregnant. Hope the little guy decides to turn himself around soon. I am getting excited that we are going to be meeting him in a couple of months. Take good care of yourself, Rikki - hugs to you both.

mzteacher

rikki,

how exciting his birth is drawing near!!!...last i had heard he was in the right postion!!! maybe this guy thing about directions is starting early for him!!!

i am hoping this all goes just as you wish!

susan

mortis505

Just tell him to turn the radio down and start looking for street signs. He'll figure it out soon enough. :)

Meghann0409

TURN BABY TURN!! I want to hear about the look on their faces when you take in the baby to your "induction" appointment... :)

palefacegirl03

Glad you and baby are doing good, yes tell that little peanut to turn his little but around, stubborn male.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.