Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lizzy

4th Annual Diabetes Potluck Picnic

Lizzy

Once again it's time to start planning for the get-together. I am located in SE Michigan. All people with diabetes and their families are invited. The last three years we have enjoyed great food and fellowship. It will take place on Sunday, July 26th beginning at 3pm. All you need to bring is a dish to pass, any "Special Drinks" you might want and lawn chairs. Hot dogs, buns, condiments, ice tea, water, and tableware is provided. If interested just let me know.

DannyK

Hello Lizzy...

Your get together party sounds fun...Sorry I won't be able to attend, as too many miles seperate us.

However I do want to say that I lived in Lapeer County (Dryden and Attica) for two years, and made some great friends during that time. It's a very nice area that time of the year, so I wish you the best of luck with your party.

I'm sure it will be a success...

Have fun...

Danny

princesslinda

Wish I lived closer to Michigan! Sounds like a great time.

You should take some pics and post them in the gallery!

notme
Wish I lived closer to Michigan! Sounds like a great time.

You should take some pics and post them in the gallery!

Look who is talking about taking pics and posting in the gallery! ;) Where are the cruise pictures?????

I will start walking now and hopefully I can make it to Michigan by the 26th of July!! :D

Lizzy

Well, we had a great time at the picnic. Lots of good food, friends and conversation. Plus the weather cooperated for us, a little rain before, but then cleared up!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.