Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zdooder

Kheezekhoni going to hospital today

mzteacher

yeah!!!! what great news!!! so happy to hear all went well...congratulations to ricky. troy and the whole family on the joyous arrival of little denis!!

susan

mzteacher

ooops...i now it is rikki and not ricky....i have a student named ricky so just habit....and an edit wouldn't post...sorry...but happy happy baby to rikki!!

susan

Dewey

Congratulations, Rikki, Troy and Denis! I'm so glad that you both opted for c-section. There's a reason! Thank goodness! Best wishes to you all, and I too, look forward to seeing pics! :thumbsup:

Coppernob

Congratulations to you both, Rikki and Troy, on the safe arrival of your little boy, Denis. I am so glad that you opted for the C-section and that he was finally safely delivered into the world. Babies always make me feel that there's hope for the future! So welcome Denis. :)

zdooder

Rikki was discharged this afternoon so she and the baby are now home. Which means you'll probably be seeing more of her online soon. :)

In the meantime, I threw up some of the photos on our website at:

Denis Quinlan

Thanks so much for all the well wishes -- it appears to have worked!

Troy

foxl

Aw isn't he Beeeyoootiful! Looks like he is ten feet LONG and slender, too!

Thanks for posting, and hugs (GENTLE ONES) to Denis and Mom!

BTW whatEVER you do, try not to make her laugh with that incision ... my husband the constant joker about did me in several times!

Coppernob

Congratulations - what a beautiful, healthy, vigorous looking little boy! Great pictures - thanks for posting them. :)

Dewey

Thank you so much for sharing! Rikki looks beautiful - she's a glowing mom! And the baby is handsome! :) Congratulations!

alicat61

:) Hi,

Glad to hear that all is going well and that Rikki and Denis are home. Thankyou for sharing the Photo's They are just great

statdeac

Wow, what a long baby...and proud parents. Excellent documentation of the event, Troy.

Congrats guys!

GrammaBear

Congratulations to the proud Mommy and Daddy and Welcome to the new little person in their lives.

GrammaBear

ant hill

Congratulations Troy & Rikki, Rikki you have done a sterling job as the hardest thing that life can give & Troy have done a great job in supporting Rikki.

And last but not the least to the new member of life

may we welcome Denis to our world. :D

congrats.jpg

Congrats and recover as the hard work is done. :):D

palefacegirl03

Denis Quinlan was born 6/23 at 11:17pm, weighing 6lbs 10oz, and 20in long.

Ok, Rikki, I am really glad you and Denis are both doing great, but you really should have held him in until 12:06 am on the 24th , so he could have shared a birthday with my son , he turned 23 on Wednesday.

I am really happy that everything went well .

Congratulations Troy and Rikki.

Keezheekoni

Geeze, I just get on here to check in and find this thread...! Except I have to make a correction. :) He was born on 6/24 at 11:17PM. :T

Apparently Troy had his days mixed up. :)

Penny
Geeze, I just get on here to check in and find this thread...! Except I have to make a correction. :) He was born on 6/24 at 11:17PM. :T

Apparently Troy had his days mixed up. :)

I'm just happy both of you are doing so well. You have to forgive Troy, childbirth is so hard on men. :D

palefacegirl03

Ok, much better , our boys can share a birthday! Denis and Scott, only 23 years and a few hours apart.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.