Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zdooder

Kheezekhoni going to hospital today

Dewey

Rikki, once again - Congratulations and thank you for sharing such beautiful pictures! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!

gettingby

Rikki, he is such an adorable young man.:) Later on, if you feel like matchmaking, my great niece is only 6 months older. :rofl:

Oh yeah. Wish I looked that good after my c-section. LOL.

Keezheekoni
Rikki, he is such an adorable young man.:) Later on, if you feel like matchmaking, my great niece is only 6 months older. :rofl:

Oh yeah. Wish I looked that good after my c-section. LOL.

Thanks so much, Cin! I think what you see on my face is relief that Quin was okay...his heart rate had dropped so severely that he wouldn't have made it through a vaginal delivery. I've never had a more frightening experience in my life.

If you want to read the whole (LONG!) story, it's on my blog: Confessions of a Starbucks addict.

ant hill

Aww Rikki :D, He's adorable!!!! Rikki please oh please, Give him every chance to dance!!

genie86333

Rikki,

Thank you so much for sharing those wonderful pictures with us! Quin is quite the cutie!

Congrats to the whole family!

Welcome Denis Quinlan!

Cloudedbrains

I am late as always :(

But what a wonderful little boy you got there ans thankyou for the pictures :D

Well done Rikki and hoping that by now you are all settled in to family life at home ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.