Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NicHolzhauer

What is your blood sugar RIGHT NOW?

Jae

readings for today

69 had fruit

97 dinner

100 1 hour past dinner with wine

111 2 hours

Can you tell when I hit the glass of wine?

ShottleBop

87 at wake-up this morning. Dipped to 71 middle-of-the-night--another anomaly; I virtually never dip below 80 except for just after exercising.

Russell A.

I was 122 fasting before breakfast this morning. I was happy considering I had a late night choc. frape that had about 40 sugars. Hard to compensate for that amount correctly especially right before bed and body processing while I sleep is always a guessing game!

Russell

NicHolzhauer

I was 112 at 6:45am and 81 at 10am. A little higher then usual, perhaps the Lantus pen is on its last leg.

inkvisitor

61, but it was in the 40s...

A really creepy low where my fingers were tingly and my speech was slurring, but cognitively, I knew it and couldn't do anything about it. Ick!

ShottleBop

104, a little less than an hour and a half after a glass of almond milk and a protein shake drunk upon waking up at 85, then going back to bed.

lark 27

128. That is about 30 points higher than I would have guessed (or guessed based ont he fact my sensor didn't show an increase and I had been in the 80's 1.5 hours back.) I'm at the end of a sensor on my paradigm pump so the numbers start to become untrustworthy.

Last 14 day average:

Meter: 123

Sensor: 115

foxl

At 11:37 CDT, 87.

Plus or minus 20% ... so somewhere in the range of ... 70 to 104.4! But if you are talking European swallows ...

Dis-N-Dat

Good Morning:

259 before breakfast, Huh?! Yesterday's were all under 185 and I've been REALLY good with diet.

Well only 4 days into this journey so we'll see.

slipperyelm

Dis'n'Dat, you don't even have any meds yet do you? You are going to be so pleased to see those numbers slide down! I'll be watching your progress, okay?

Dis-N-Dat

Tryed the cream instead of coffeemate and yippee I wnet from 259 to 145 before breakfast.

Thanks for the suggestion yesterday, I am eternally in your debt (just couldn't bear the thought of giving up coffee)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.