Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thesweetestlove

Pregnant!!

thesweetestlove

Type2 and nearly 10 weeks pregnant. The doctor says everything looks great and my A1C is right around 5% now, but was around 6% when we conceived. Working with my endo and my OB to have a healthy pregnancy. So far, so good! Thanks to everyone who has written all over this forum so that I could learn from your experiences and get my A1C down.

ramon
Type2 and nearly 10 weeks pregnant. The doctor says everything looks great and my A1C is right around 5% now, but was around 6% when we conceived. Working with my endo and my OB to have a healthy pregnancy. So far, so good! Thanks to everyone who has written all over this forum so that I could learn from your experiences and get my A1C down.

For your mans sake I hope its a boy. Then he can have all the things that would make both happy,train set,radio control cars, sporting goods and what every baby needs, a brand new Garcia fishing rod and a boat to match. ;) Congratulations.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.