Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jer.lawrence

Virginians!!

jer.lawrence

I've just seen a bunch of folks joining lately from Virginia, and thought I'd throw a thread together to see how many of us there were. Not really planning a "Meet and Greet" at the moment, but it could be fun at some point in the future.

We could all get together and go get ice cream or something!! :P

Richmond (West End, actually) Representing here.

Richard157

I was born and grew up in Roanoke, VA. I now live in NY. Lol! I know, I am a deserter. I go back to Roanoke every other year to visit my sister and other relatives.

mortis505

I used to live out there. Stationed in Hampton Roads, Lived in Norfolk/Va. Beach. After separation I lived in Lynchburg. Spent a fair amount of time there. But I was born next door in "Wild, Wonderful, 'Oh What a large tactical Nuke would do for this place' West Virginia."

jer.lawrence

Glad to see some other folks from around here.

I work with a bunch of folks in M-Ville too.

jer.lawrence

I'll bet you guys got a TON of snow. We got about 12" or so here in RVA. My family down in Southampton County didn't get ANY. It was mostly just rain down there.

How's about the rest of you guys?

Timmy Mac
I'll bet you guys got a TON of snow. We got about 12" or so here in RVA. My family down in Southampton County didn't get ANY. It was mostly just rain down there.

How's about the rest of you guys?

we got about 16 inches :)

...too bad all this snow had to come on the first day of christmas break not the week before

Joeprep4820
I live in god's country on the eastern shore . I have water on both sides and mud between my toes .

Maryland's Eastern Shore is far superior to Virginia's. I do love Virginia, however, especially NOVA.

jer.lawrence
Maryland's Eastern Shore is far superior to Virginia's. I do love Virginia, however, especially NOVA.

Why? What's wrong with va's eastern shore? I don't live there, but it sure seemed pretty to me the times I've been.

Joeprep4820
Why? What's wrong with va's eastern shore? I don't live there, but it sure seemed pretty to me the times I've been.

I'm just very biased to Maryland. :D

moe91

So this seems to be a dead thread, but here's to more friends from Virginia! :) Grew up mostly in Stafford, currently living in the West End in Richmond (attending VCU!) Go RAMS!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.