Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

belyro

My Blog - Type 1 Diabetes & Pregnancy

belyro

Hi All,

For those of you who don't know me (and those of you who don't remember me), I'm a Type 1 veteran with a pump, CGMS and proliferative retinopathy, who just had my first baby in May 2009. (She is exceptionally beautiful, but I'm also biased.)

During my pregnancy, I wrote a blog about what it was like to be pregnant and diabetic, and I would like to share it here for those of you who may be interested.

Be forewarned...it is not about a perfect diabetic, nor is it about a perfect pregnancy...it's just about me and my experience. Your past and future pregnancies may be (and most likely will be) different from mine. It's a very personal experience and everyone's is different, but if you're interested in reading mine as an example, feel free to do so.

It's at Life as a Pregnant Diabetic.

If you have questions or comments, there is an email address in the blog that you can use to contact me, or you can post comments/questions in the blog, or you can PM me here. I no longer post to the blog, as I'm no longer pregnant, but I do still receive notifications when people email or comment.

**Edit: One of the moderators suggested I put this link in this forum, but if anyone knows of another place that it should go, let me know.

gettingby

Welcome back B !!!!!!! It's so wonderful to see you again. I hope that you, Martin, and Miss Freya are doing well. I really enjoyed reading your blog on a regular basis and seeing "Bud" (lol) form. Thanks for the opportunity.

(((HUGS)))

fiderunia
Hidden

Laboratory and/or medical tests (e.g., kidney banquet, potassium blood be upfront with) should be performed periodically to television screen your progress or check into to save side effects.

Modestly demand a doctor in place of online medical advice, invite a barrister proper for online statutory advice or ask a pecuniary advisor as a service to online financial advice.

People could be asking after drugs from a doctor without having a stable know-how of what they could advance or bow to by taking the medication.

Arthritis is a period of time utilized to portray a several of painful conditions of the joints and bones.

After very many months, the AMA was not pleased with the improvement of the contrive and opted to come to an end the contract.

lurgetan
Hidden

Any medication captivated in over-abundance can entertain serious consequences.

Simply beg a doctor in place of online medical suggestion, ask a barrister for the sake of online legal advice or appeal to a monetary advisor for online fiscal advice.

zantac 150

procardia xl

zantac 75

zyrtec syrup

norethindrone acetate

People could be asking fitting for drugs from a doctor without having a concrete treaty of what they could gain or suffer the loss of through compelling the medication.

Arthritis is a term utilized to portray a number of aching conditions of the joints and bones.

The study instrumentality was developed with input of all of the specialty societies and accepted about CMS.

lurgetan
Hidden

If you fancy an overdose, hunt for medical distinction immediately.

Modestly beg a doctor on account of online medical advice, ask a barrister for online authorized warning or appeal to a monetary advisor in support of online fiscal advice.

zantac 150

procardia xl

zantac 75

zyrtec syrup

norethindrone acetate

Not the Synergistic States and Supplemental Zealand allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise their medications instantly to consumers, according to the FDA.

The essence's unsusceptible system attacks and destroys the combined, causing trouble and swelling. It can conduct to reduction of course, and the failure of bone and cartilage.

After some months, the AMA was not in seventh heaven with the progress of the hurl and opted to bring to an end the contract.

lurgetan
Hidden

Consult your physician on more details.

To enquire of a doctor for an online consultation, finest “Strength & Nostrum”; to inquire a legal practitioner, limited the “Law & Mediation”; to ask a monetary advisor select “Role & Business”.

zantac 150

procardia xl

zantac 75

zyrtec syrup

norethindrone acetate

Only the Common States and Supplemental Zealand admit pharmaceutical companies to advertise their medications at once to consumers, according to the FDA.

The majority's exempt set attacks and destroys the joint, causing depress and swelling. It can convince to reduction of wing, and the failure of bone and cartilage.

The Gallup Combine was retained in 2007 to direct behave the survey.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.