Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belle'sMama

crazy BS might be early sign?

Belle'sMama
:confused: I am presently ttc #2. My dd is 2 and a half and you would think that I would remember everything, but I can't! :o I have been on the paradigm for 4 yrs now, just got the latest one in July and have been wearing the sensor the last 2 wks. I ovulated last Tues or Wed at the latest and beginning on this past Sat., my BS are crazy high! At first I thought maybe I counted my carbs wrong a few times, site probs, etc., trying to explain it away, but just decided to change some settings and see if that will get me back to normal. I've had an IUD for the past 2 yrs so last month was my 1st AF after the removal and now I'm wondering if this is an early pg sign, or maybe just highs from progesterone increase in anticipation of AF. I am just SO scared that I may be pg and there have been times where I was at 400! like i said this has only been in the past 4-5 days at the most, but still I already feel super guilty. I can't remember for the life of me what my BS were when I first found out I was pregnant with my dd, and I tested positive at 10 dpo back then :eek: !

jer.lawrence

Hello and welcome. I don't know what any of those abbreviations mean and I'm not a woman, so I can't really help.

Good luck to you though. :)

moonlitride

dont know how long its been since dd but the tests can be taken sooner and sooner. there is a wiz quiz that is acurate before missed date. go get you a test girl !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.