Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aacoop19

call from my doc

aacoop19

Hey all, so mostly I'm just scared. Me and my hubby went to our first visit with my gyno since we found out I'm prego on the 13th. They called me on monday and told me all my labs looked good, except I had traces of what might be a bladder infection, no biggie, so I took the antibitics and I was supposed to be rechecked on my next appt which is dec 23rd. But yesterday I got another call from them. My docs nurse said they were going over my info and they want me to come in asap for an ultra sound and re-do my blood work. I have been so freaked out! I know its pretty normal to have more appts since I'm diabetic, but since my doc has known all along it scares me that now they want me to come in right away.

So my appt is tues morning for the ultra sound and blood work, then I already had an appt for my endo that afternoon.

I hope everything goes ok!!! :confused: I am only just over 7 wks right now.

I dont know if anyone else has had to have an ultra sound so early or if I should be more worried. (not that I think I can be!!! UGH!!) ????

Christina17

I am Type 2 and found out a little over 2 weeks ago that I am pregnant. I had my first OB appointment on Saturday and they did an ultrasound right then. I don't know if this is typical or not, but they used the ultrasound to verify my pregnancy. We were able to see and hear the baby's heartbeat with the ultrasound at that time (I was 6 weeks 2 days at the time). I did not have my bloodwork until this morning and will ont have the results for a few days. My doctor is seeing me again in 2 weeks, which I beleive is due to the fact that I am diabetic and will need to be seen more frequently. Try not to worry too much, they may just want to do the ultrasound to confirm how far along you are. Best of luck and congratulations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.