Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

19 Weeks Preggers And Just Lost 3 Pounds?????

Ok so i am mad and constantly finding things to drive myself insane over but its my 1st pregnancy and im T1 Diabetic, i weigh myself every few days and i did this morning and saw i had lost 3 pounds !!!!!!

WORRIED??????

e||ement

i wouldn't worry. it's probably water weight:)

i've been gaining at warp speed this time around (i'm already up 24 pounds!!!! eeeek!) then i went on holiday for two weeks, came back and i lost a pound.

really i should have been up at least two. so "technically" I lost 3.

but if you are that worried, call your doc:)

my weight fluctuates daily! especially that darn water weight!

Steal

Do not worry at all. I am in the average size/fit category for weight and I lost 7 pounds during my first trimester. I thought that the doctors would be nervous, but they were not. Now that you are 19 weeks along, you may want to check in with the doctors and I am sure that they can show you on an ultrasound that everything is okay. I am 21 weeks and the belly just keeps growing every day. I haven't been gaining too much weight overall. Just remember that weight fluctuates and when you are pregnant some days you hold onto a lot of water. Also, your little baby will always be getting what it needs. I hope this helps. I understand being nervous. This is our first baby. Once I started feeling her kicks, I was a bit reassured that she was in there and doing okay. I also rented a fetal doppler. A freind recommended this and it really helped to calm any fears and it has been fun to show the baby's heartbeat to friends and family. I hope that this helps and I am sure that everything is okay.

-Steph

Katrina Stovold

That is nothing!! do not worry. do you weigh yourself everyday at the same time? Weight flucuates all the time at dif times throughout the day! Thats nothing. do not worry! x

Do not worry at all. I am in the average size/fit category for weight and I lost 7 pounds during my first trimester. I thought that the doctors would be nervous, but they were not. Now that you are 19 weeks along, you may want to check in with the doctors and I am sure that they can show you on an ultrasound that everything is okay. I am 21 weeks and the belly just keeps growing every day. I haven't been gaining too much weight overall. Just remember that weight fluctuates and when you are pregnant some days you hold onto a lot of water. Also, your little baby will always be getting what it needs. I hope this helps. I understand being nervous. This is our first baby. Once I started feeling her kicks, I was a bit reassured that she was in there and doing okay. I also rented a fetal doppler. A freind recommended this and it really helped to calm any fears and it has been fun to show the baby's heartbeat to friends and family. I hope that this helps and I am sure that everything is okay.

-Steph

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.