Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

buddy7

Any one from the UK, SCOTLAND, WALES or IRELAND?

Cormac_Doyle

What do you think of the SNP winning a clear majority in the Socttish parliament - do you think they will actually table a referendum on Scottish independence?

buddy7
Hi

I'm from North East England. In a town near Middlesbrough.

I found this place by searching on Google Diabeties Forums, it was the first thing that came up. Most of my initial questions was answered, however some some of my questions are specific to the UK. So a year I am a member of the said UK based forum and of course of DiabetiesUK.

Thank you for the member who posted the conversion factor for BG from US to UK, I'm sure there are plenty of converters on the net too. I have read both in the Balance magazine and on plenty of websites, that the Hb1ac results are changing too, however mine are still given as a %.

As you can see from my post count, I don't use these forums much. I'm just addicted to Car forms.

Hi Jim! Welcome to the forum, so nice to have you on board on the thread. "I'm just addicted to Car forums" Well may I say, just drive on down and give us a shout from time to time. :D You'll always be welcome.

b7

buddy7
British by birth; Scottish by the grace of God...

Welcome to the forum Val! Nice to have you on board, you have chosen a great site for warmth and friendship, and of course how to best manage your diabetes. Hope you like it here.

Welcome!!!:)

Jim H

Hi Jim! Welcome to the forum, so nice to have you on board on the thread. "I'm just addicted to Car forums" Well may I say, just drive on down and give us a shout from time to time. :D You'll always be welcome.

b7

As you can see, I joined here in April 2009, but don't come here often. And Yes I meant Car Forums, not Car Forms. :D This afternoon I discovered the Chat Room on here.

Oh. don't laugh, but I am a proud owner of a ............. Skoda. So am addicted to a Skoda Forum, and other car owners forums.

I'll come back here, if I have any diabetes related questions, or fancy answering any threads in off-topic (chit-chat) section.

buddy7

I'll come back here, if I have any diabetes related questions, or fancy answering any threads in off-topic (chit-chat) section.

That's cool Jim!:cool: When ever time allows my friend, nice meeting you anyway.

buddy7

Welcome to the forum mK1 f..... Glad to have you on board. You have join a useful site on how to best manage your diabetes, a wealth of information here on these boards, which I’m sure you will be using to your best advantage. Noted; you have 15 years in the business, not much a T2 can offer, but all the best health for the future.

Welcome to these great forums.

Have to say though I’m a little partial to your sauce, but obviously, try not to over do things.

adiantum
uk here also.... little town called malvern near the home of worcester sauce...:)

wow that is interesting. I wonder if many of us comes from regions known for inventions.

Welcome to the forum

buddy7
Hi

I joined recently and I am from London,England.

Welcome glucosegirl, nice to have you on board.

From London myself, Battersea SW11, near Clapham Junction, but now resides in the suburbs of ESSEX.

A great forum, some very useful information on here, I'm sure you'll like it here.

Welcome!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.