Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lizzie G

bad news

kday

This is one of those times when I feel that there just aren't perfect words. Please know that we are all sending positive thoughts your way. I'm so sorry you are going through such a tough situation. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelli

ant hill

May this not be Liz, I know that all be well. Prayers will be said this Sunday. Which is tomorrow, I will prey for you. :)

beau91

So sorry but in a way relieved that you had a choice .We have the science to kmnow these things now and you and your husband took the good decision ÈI know that this decision was a hard one to take..Hope for the future .My thoughts and prayers are with all the family .It Takes great courage to do what you did and write about it in the forum you could have kept it a secret .But Has we all know writing about it is a rellief i hope for you & your husband .Bye Ricky .

davef

Lizzie,

I just caught up on your sad news. What a difficult time and decision to have to make. I'm so sorry that you and your husband had this to deal with. Sending you ((HUGS)).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.