Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaxsmomma

Cant Wait To Workout Again!!!

jaxsmomma

So I am now 38 wks and am getting super anxious to evict this kid!! I started contracting a wk ago and still nothing... My boyfriend keeps saying we should go driving on a bumpy road to break my water!! Haha... I'm actually starting to agree with him!!

I absolutely cannot wait to workout again!! I am so excited to get back out there and get my pre-prego bod back!! I already have my membership set up and my workouts planned... My dad splurged on an awesome jogging stroller - even though it'll be a while before I can jog :(

I've only gained about 16 lbs (8 of that is the babe right now) - Thank God I am all stomach and didn't gain weight anywhere else... I just want my jeans back!!:T

Anyone else anxious about losing the weight??

2high

I was wondering if you'd had him yet, after your last post!! Looks like baby is in no rush...

I'm DESPERATE to lose the baby weight, and I still have 4 and a half weeks to go... thankfully its nice and flat in our estate, with lots of new walking paths and parks, so I can take baby exploring :-)

Fingers crossed your little one decides to stick his little head out soon!

rak1978

Yes! I'm anxious to lose the baby weight! Unfortunately, my "baby" will be 2 in September! Ugh.

Shouldn't be posting right now cause I'm low. :T

Congratulations you two on your new little babies on the way! I'm sure you look great now and will look great after the babies are "evicted"! :) Savor every minute of this exciting time. I got my tubes tied after baby #3, so I'll live vicariously through you!

jaxsmomma

ya, the lil man is definitely in no rush to leave the womb... but i cannot wait!! im starting to be super uncomfortable and would rather stand than sit or lie down... felt a lot of pressure earlier like maybe he was dropping so - fingers crossed!

2high
ya, the lil man is definitely in no rush to leave the womb... but i cannot wait!! im starting to be super uncomfortable and would rather stand than sit or lie down... felt a lot of pressure earlier like maybe he was dropping so - fingers crossed!

Fingers, toes... almost everything! Yay!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.