Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2high

Back in hospital, to stay

2high

I had to come back to hospital yesterday for monitoring after being dxd with mild pre-eclampsia last week... and unfortunately, its progressed over the weekend. The OB has decided now that she wants me in under observation permanently until baby is here, with a chance that things will be brought on sooner than we thought if the pre-eclampsia gets worse again suddenly.

Baby is healthy and strong, its just mummy's body being bad atm...

AngelKitty

That's rotten luck Kit! Still we've gotta do, what we've gotta do, eh?

Take solace in the thought that you and your baby and being well looked after.

(((Hugs)))

matingara

you are a lazy thing Kit. back in my day we would have had you out licking the road clean with your tongue. now look at how soft your lot have gotten.

:)

be goodly my dear...

-- joel.

alicat61

Hi Kit,

Take care enjoy the rest (if you can I know what hospitals are like LOL) You are in the best place

princesslinda

I can only imagine how rough being "confined" to a hospital bed will be, but you'll be in a good place to get the best care possible. Won't be much longer now until you'll get to be holding that precious baby in your arms!

Jan B

I bet you don't have to wait until the end of the month. I'm ready to see pictures and compare baby inside to baby on the outside!! Hugs Kit Kit!

foxl

Take care, Kit! At least you appear to have Internet access to keep you entertained! I bet a lot of visitors IRL, too!

notme

Think of it as a nice sleep vacation before life gets turned upside down. Everything will be just fine. It is a very short time for a lifetime of healthy. ;)

rzrbks

Enjoy the rest. In fact, glory in it, wallow in it. Soon enough you'll be wondering why you didn't take advantage of every second you were given.

Take care of yourself, young lady.

GeishaGirl

That sucks :( My mom (also type 1) lived in the hospital for over a month before I was born, so I know it's not totally uncommon. You -- and your baby -- WILL get through this.

2high

Thanks, you guys.

They're great here, really caring and nice, so thats good, and I know I'm in the best possible place for bubby and I! I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow, so I keep telling myself that if things stay good for 2 more weeks, we can get bubby out at 37 and all is fine... and I've done worse things for 2 weeks, I'm sure!

Keith, yes, I have more time now! Matty brought my computer in for me, so I have full internet access :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.