Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaxsmomma

Hey Everyone! Just Updating...

jaxsmomma

So my contractions started almost a month ago already! My due date is this Wed, the 4th, also my next doc appt.

Hopefully he decides to induce me... SOMETHING!

This kid is starting to overstay his welcome! Haha... He is dropped but he's so long he's also all up in my ribs all day (OUCH!!). Feels like my ribs are bruised and I can't even sit down comfortably.

As far as my cholastasis, (itching due to a compressed liver), I'm lucky to get a solid hr of sleep a night! Between up all night itching and having to pee every 15 min, I don't sleep much. Creams, bath soaks, cold ice packs - NOTHING WORKS!! It's itching from the inside, so it's pretty much driving me to lose my insanity!!

I guess being super uncomfortable the last month makes up for what an easy pregnancy I had... ugh!!

I'll let you know when he FINALLY arrives!!

adiantum

I'm sorry you are in such discomfort & having that itch.

I'm beginning to feel like a real family member waiting anxiously for good news of all the babies......... & I love it

AngelKitty

Not long to go now! You poor thing - bruised ribs and a rotten itch as well.

My first born gave me lovely bruised ribs, when he was delivered (via C-section) the Dr's had to slightly delay his entrance to the world because one of his feet was lodged right up in the left hand side of my rib-cage. And yes it certainly does hurt.

Believe it or not, when you do hold that precious bundle in your arms you will actually say the words "it was totally worth it"! ;)

Hang in there! (((Hugs)))

Jan B
I'm sorry you are in such discomfort & having that itch.

I'm beginning to feel like a real family member waiting anxiously for good news of all the babies......... & I love it

Ditto what Lee said about feeling like a family member! I expect to see a post from you in just a few days about your new little kiddo!

princesslinda

One more day!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new addition. Do let us know when he arrives.

aiah23

Very excited for you and sorry for your discomfort :S Hopefully that will all resolve nicely w/ your little one's arrival.

Fawn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.