Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cookie

Harder to get pregnant?

Cookie

Does being diabetic make it harder to fall pregnant?

I'm not talking about all the blood sugar control etc to get a healthy pregnancy, just the actual 'getting up the duff' part of it!

Anyone know?

duck
Does being diabetic make it harder to fall pregnant?

I'm not talking about all the blood sugar control etc to get a healthy pregnancy, just the actual 'getting up the duff' part of it!

Anyone know?

For the man or the woman?

middnite03

hey duck, I imagine it hard for a man to get pregnet weather he's diabetic or not???? unless there is something new out there I was not told about???

Sorry brother, had to say it..... :evil:

duck
hey duck, I imagine it hard for a man to get pregnet weather he's diabetic or not???? unless there is something new out there I was not told about???

Sorry brother, had to say it..... :evil:

Okay, Smarty. :smartass:

Hey just ask me it seems like everytime I looked at a man I got pregnant. :rofl:

Might I suggest you avoid the "names with pictures" thread, then? :-

Bwuuuhaaaahaaaaa...Okay, sorry, I'm as bad as Midnite...lol

gettingby

Now here Cookie is trying to ask an important question. You boys behave yourselves It wasn't hard for me. Ok Duck, I left that one wide open !!

camjen1
Okay, Smarty. :smartass:

Might I suggest you avoid the "names with pictures" thread, then? :-

Bwuuuhaaaahaaaaa...Okay, sorry, I'm as bad as Midnite...lol

Oh no and the most recent pic I just viewed was the one with the fine man sitting in front of his car with a tattoo on his left arm. :eek: Come here DADDY. :girl:

duck

Hey Cookie,

Apparently, well-controlled diabetes has no ill effect on the sex drive of either sex... :whistling

gettingby
Oh no and the most recent pic I just viewed was the one with the fine man sitting in front of his car with a tattoo on his left arm. :eek: Come here DADDY. :girl:

Hey chick. BACK OFF !!! I saw his pic first and he's MINE !!! lol j/k. There's enough of the Duck to go around and of course, I would never make Koblenz jealous. hehehe lol. :-

camjen1
Hey chick. BACK OFF !!! I saw his pic first and he's MINE !!! lol j/k. There's enough of the Duck to go around and of course, I would never make Koblenz jealous. hehehe lol. :-

Well um I'm having his baby beat that:aetsch::hahaha: but then again looking at the name with a face thread I don't know who my babies daddy is. :vroam:

lmb73

Hello

Can't offer any quotes from anywhere to prove it, but i believe (having read but not remembered various articles) that there's an association between having diabetes and having an increased tendency to develop polycystic ovary syndrome, and also that diabetic women tend to go through the menopause earlier than average.

I've been having difficulty with the whole issue myself, so i figure i might go and try the pictures with faces thread myself ...

Linda

duck
Hello

Can't offer any quotes from anywhere to prove it, but i believe (having read but not remembered various articles) that there's an association between having diabetes and having an increased tendency to develop polycystic ovary syndrome, and also that diabetic women tend to go through the menopause earlier than average.

I've been having difficulty with the whole issue myself, so i figure i might go and try the pictures with faces thread myself ...

Linda

http://www.diabetesforums.com/showthread.php?t=1313

:D

KickStart101

Hi Cookie: In all my readings and chatting with Docs, I couldn't come

up with any evidence that it would be any more difficult to get pregnant

with Diabetes than without. I didn't have a problem getting pregnant and

with my first one I wasn't even trying. After I had my Kids, I did have to

have an ovary removed(I know too much info)because of a big cyst on the

right one. That was in the genes. Two of my Aunts had the same thing and

neither of them are Diabetic. Best of Luck. :)

gettingby
Well um I'm having his baby beat that:aetsch::hahaha: but then again looking at the name with a face thread I don't know who my babies daddy is. :vroam:

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Why do I not let my wife join up here? Gee, I dunno...

:1eye:

I wonder why. :smartass: Could it be the evil eye?? LOL

Dewey
Now here Cookie is trying to ask an important question. You boys behave yourselves It wasn't hard for me. Ok Duck, I left that one wide open !!

LMAO! Ok, had to jump in here....Muahahahaha! Somethin' musta been hard for ya Cin, if ya got pregnant! LOL :- Sorry, Someone Had to say it!

Hey Duck, Control your, uh, women....LOL :bandit: (closest one to a pimp I could find...lol) :D

Cookie, from my understanding, it is Not harder for Diabetics to get pregnant. In fact, I agree with Duck as well (on the sex drive). From what I'd learned, the only time either might be an issue is if control is way out of whack (as concerns may arise during a pregnancy, or sex drive may be lower if sugars are higher and one feels poorly). Hope this helps some....

christie

i don't know if having diabetes makes getting pregnant harder , but as with alot of diabetics i have hypothyroid and that can make getting pregnant harder so anyone thinking of getting pregnant should have a total dr's exam just to make sure everything is in check.

gettingby
LMAO! Ok, had to jump in here....Muahahahaha! Somethin' musta been hard for ya Cin, if ya got pregnant! LOL :- Sorry, Someone Had to say it!

Now I would have expected this type of abuse from Carwy but not you Dew. :hmmmm2: Maybe he's rubbing off on you?? LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.