Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteamPoweredBoy

Anyone Younger?

JanetP

I'm 59 but I feel 25 on the inside. . .does that count? of course, I'm probably not in touch with pop culture anymore...*sigh*... I understand what you're looking for. good luck.

Phoenix

welcome, kalijohnson!

i am 56 (and wondering where the H that came from, since i was supposed to be 24 for the rest of my lie). diagnosed last october - type 2.

saxman571

I was just diagnosed 2 months ago. My doctor's first thought was type 2, but got a test result back and I'm apparantly 1.5. I'm 28 years old.

TooSweetForMe

I was diagnosed as T2 when I was 46 and put on insulin along with metformin

And other fun drugs. I'm 50 now.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Diabetes forums

robinkodi

I was diagnosed as type 1.5 a year and 1/2 into my diabetes.  Still trying to get it under control and can't tolerate Metformin.  Has anyone tried Invokana?  I'm 44.

Aggie

Robinkodi, as a type 1.5, are you on insulin?  I am not sure metformin would be terribly useful anyway (although I have heard that if a person also has insulin resistance, it can be…).

naesatt

I am 53 (gulp) and diagnosed 2 years ago (roughly), but I know I have glucose issues since I was a teen....

DjShift

I'm 19 now but was diagnosed type 2 about a week after my 18th birthday. Have since become a type 1.5.

And this is my first post btw.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.