Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadawbi

Flavored coffee creamers

Shadawbi

I drink a LOT of coffee & always have some kind of cream in it. Usually heavy cream, occasionally almond milk, but I just love flavored creamers. I do limit them to only using it in 2 of my cups a day. Most run 5-6 grams of carbs per serving. International Delight makes an almond joy flavored & a cinnabon flavored that taste so much like the original product that its heavenly! I figure if I can get the flavor of eating a cinnamon roll or candy bar with my coffee for only 6 grams of carbs, then its well worth it!

dice22

I love it to my favorite is Hazelnut & I also like French vanillia ( will drink them in s cup of Decf also); I vol. at my Sr. club two days a week when I'm at home though I will drink General Foods International coffee French Vanillia (sugar-free)

Moonpie

I avoid them, but I sometimes add the sf toriani syrups to my teas. I like the peach one in green tea. I may try the vanilla one in coffee tomorrow. Some dollar trees carry small bottles of sf syrups too. I love the black cherry in plain water.

Seagal

Everytime I look at the ingredients on the coffee creamers, I put them back on the shelf. But I do remember how terrific they tasted.

I put s.f. torani irish cream or one of the other flavors along with real cream. Tastes pretty sinful to me.

Shadawbi

What is s. f. Torani & where do you find it? I still won't give up my creamer occasionally but I like to have options. I Love the Bailey's non-alcoholic creamer & some of the I.D. or C.M. flavors.

jwags

Sugar Free Torani syrups can be bought at World Market. My favorite is English Toffee. You can also go to Netrition and they carry a whole line of the Davinci syrups in every flavor imagineable. At the holidays I bough Peppermint Patty and Gingerbread. I use them in plain greek yogurt, mixed in heavy cream when I make whipped cream and in all sorts of my low carb baking. Sometimes the Grocery stores will have them on the coffee aisle. Make sure you get the sugar free though, because they do sell full sugar ones.

Moonpie

I get mine at Smart & Final, I try a new flavor each month :D I use them in baking ( when I get the urge) & flavoring in teas, yoghurts, cream cheeses, & sometimes water. They are very versatile.

Chaseg08

I love using flavored creamer on my oatmeal. I used to use brown sugar, butter and milk before being DX'd. The coffee creamers do wonders for oatmeal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.