Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aiah23

Baby Gerry has arrived

aiah23

After 12 hrs of unsuccessful induction (and nearly 9L of fluid plus oxygen to keep my son from decel'g) I opted for a C-section. He was born on 05/27/11 at 5:27p weighing 5 lbs 10 oz and 18.75" He's the most beautiful thing I've ever held (of course I'm biased). I was discharged yesterday but my son is in the NICU with severe jaundice and thrombocytopenia (cause currently unknown). Hoping to bring him home this weekend. Will try to post pics soon, I spend most of the day (save 6 hrs ish) at the hospital.

Fawn

ZoraP

Congratulations, Fawn! Hoping that he is able to come home very soon for more relaxed admiration of his perfection. :)

Cormac_Doyle

Congrats

I hope you can get home as soon as you feel ready!

princesslinda

Congratulations Fawn! Hopefully your little one will be home with you soon. Can't wait to see pics.

sweetstar

So happy for you that your son is here. Hope he will be home with you very soon.

Lizzie G

so pleased he is here safe and sound, he will be home before you know it, hopefully you are able to catch up on a little sleep the next few nights! I cant wait to see the pictures, i've been checking for news every day! xxx

GrammaBear

Congratulations on the birth of your 'little man' :) Here is hoping he will be home soon and sleeping peacefully in his own house.

jenb

Welcome to the world Gerry! And congratulations to you and your family Fawn. Sorry for the bump in the road - I hope he can leave with you this weekend as planned.

Best,

Jen

notme

Congratulations on the birth of baby Gerry, Fawn! Make sure to go home at night and get as much sleep as possible so you can heal and be ready for the lack of sleep that comes with new babies! I am sure Gerry is the most beautiful thing in the world. Nothing beats a new baby!!! I am so happy for you.

Jan B

Congratulations Fawn! I hope you are able to get some good sleep at home. Believe me, I know how hard it is to leave a new baby, but it's also a time when he will be cared for at night while you get some rest! Sending many good wishes & love to you and your family. I'm sorry you had such a long time of waiting before the c-section. Now, heal and be well! Welcome to the world precious Gerry.

Jenny868

Congratulations! That is so great, I'm sure your baby is as beautiful as you say! Good luck with everything! Keep those pics coming!

Jenny

Caravaggio

That's wonderful news! Congratulations to you, your husband and of course your new little bundle of joy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.