Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCS

Acidolphilis

MCS

My next adventure is with Acidolphilis. I have been taking 2 (2 billion active culture ) pills 3 times a day for the past couple of weeks. I started this because of a article I read where by the vagal nerve transfers by products to your brain, enhancing mood and thought process. I can't seem to find that article but below are several other articles I found that have convinced me to give this a go. I have noticed a change in my thoughts and actions. I seem to be becoming more like myself before I had high BG levels and heart surgery. Can't say for sure if its the Acidolphilis or not, but something is triggering this change.

The combination of mixed lactic acid bacteria... [Arch Pharm Res. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Acne vulgaris, probiotics and the gut-brain-skin ... [Gut Pathog. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Effects of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM on insul... [br J Nutr. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.