Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblood

Been away awhile...but now I'm back.

sweetblood

I had a scare today. I was having a dr pepper and I started feeling real odd. Drained like I had the life sucked outta me. So after half an hour I decide to check my sugar. I was rewarded with a reading of hi. I then freaked out and the the resulting adrenaline rush brought my sugar down real quick. It has been fairly good since.

I go to the internist tomorrow and may ask him about the option of long term predinisone use to control asthma because it does help alot.

I will let you guys know how the appointment goes.

Later.

sweetblood

My internist said the predinisone long term would cause more harm...so he suggested my taking the advair. So I will start on that again and get some quinine for the leg cramps I know I m gonna get.

Other than that not much else is happening.

Will talk to u guys later.

sweetblood

Just popping in to let u guys know I am doing ok...just busy.

Gotta run but I will be back later tonite or tomorrow.

Later

sweetblood

Hey. Im doing ok for the most part. Just been dealing with blood sugar issues and am going to seek the advice of a different endo... I will explain at a later time. (trying to keep the charge on my phone up).

I will try to come back to post later tonight or tomorrow.

Later

sweetblood

Hi. I've been in the chat room alot so that's why I haven't been posting here.

Anyway, I switched endos because my old endo was stingy on test strip prescription . My ne endo is real flexible and allows me to be a real part of my treatment plan. Actually the new Dr is my original doc. I can see her because I moved because of hurricane Isaac.

My sugars are back up some but not having near as many lows. I'm paying close attention to my diet, unlike before.

I'm gonna go for now, getting restless.

I'll be back later.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.