Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenn5353

"Diabetes Without Drugs" by Suzy Cohen...?

Jenn5353

Hi team...

I'm 20% into this book (according to my Kindle). Interesting thus far. Just wondering if anybody else has read it and if you'd like to share your thoughts. : )

Thanks!

Jenn

Miss Milly
Hi team...

I'm 20% into this book (according to my Kindle). Interesting thus far. Just wondering if anybody else has read it and if you'd like to share your thoughts. : )

Thanks!

Jenn

Oh I have not heard of this book - I shall now get it! Sounds really interesting.

geoblewis

I got it on my Kindle last night and quickly skimmed through it. Already doing some of the things mentions, but so much more I could be doing.

Jenn5353

Right on! It definitely has some good info in it. A lot of it we all already know, but I'm really enjoying WHY you should take certain supplements and HOW they actually work with your body. She also speaks her mind on the ADA's dietary guidelines, and is a fan of a low carb, organic diet.

It's definitely worth a read. I wasn't able to find it in the bookstore...then I got my Kindle, and problem solved. I'd really like to hear everybody's thoughts after you finish it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.