Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cici

pins and needles

cici

hiya,

im MODY type 1.5 diabetic from age of 21 i have noticed first thing every morning i have had pins and needles like a numb tingly pain in my thumb and first two fingers, and today it has been all day form 7.30am to now like its unreal its never lasted this long before, can anyone advise as what could be the problem?

i have not had chance to test my bloods today so i have no idea the level, they are at.

thanks

cici

patricia52

Sorry you are going thru this. I don't know much about this but I am sure there are others here that will be able to tell you more. Hope everything works out for the best.

Arrgy
hiya,

im MODY type 1.5 diabetic from age of 21 i have noticed first thing every morning i have had pins and needles like a numb tingly pain in my thumb and first two fingers, and today it has been all day form 7.30am to now like its unreal its never lasted this long before, can anyone advise as what could be the problem?

i have not had chance to test my bloods today so i have no idea the level, they are at.

thanks

cici

That is most likely neuropathy happening from elevated BG. What are your number swings?

My so called Endo prescribed me Alpha Lipoic Acid for neuralgia and I have to say, it's working. It's a fatty acid with omega3, EPA and DHA. Good stuff and cheap enough.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.