Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam

Questionaire (plz fill in, you are my only hope)

Sam

Hi, I am doing a project on young adults with type 1 diabetes, and I would really like for this questionaire to be done, cuz no-one else will do it. Just copy and paste the questions onto another part, and fill them in, I am doing a project on how well people with type 1 diabetes (that are also young adults) eat and maintain a balanced diet, please if you do fill this out don't lie, I need all the info I can get right now.

1. Are you aged between 18-22?

2. Do you think your diet is balanced

3. Is it hard to prepare proper meals?

4. Does having diabetes interfere with day to day life?

5. Do you carefully monitor the amount of suger/suguary foods you eat?

6. Is your blood sugar level fairly constant?

7. Which do you prefer, sweets or chocolate?

8. Have information sources been helpful? If so please state where they were found.

9.Does food cost alot of money?(diabetic)

10. Which foods do you eat on a regular basis?

11. would you record what foods you have during the day, breakfast/lunch/evening meal+any snacks.

lgvincent

Sure, I'm willing to answer the questions, too but I no longer fall within that age group, so I would assume I don't qualify.

Alysse404

1. Are you aged between 18-22? yes, 21, 22 in October

2. Do you think your diet is balanced? Yes, I eat a balanced diet.

3. Is it hard to prepare proper meals? No

4. Does having diabetes interfere with day to day life? It did at first, but now diabetes is a part of my day to day life.

5. Do you carefully monitor the amount of suger/suguary foods you eat? I monitor all foods that i eat, not just sugary foods.

6. Is your blood sugar level fairly constant? Yes, I have been able to maintain good control

7. Which do you prefer, sweets or chocolate? chocolate

8. Have information sources been helpful? If so please state where they were found. yes, discussion boards where you can talk with other diabetics are the most helpful. Other web pages on diabetes offer general information, but getting it is the most beneficial when you can talk to other diabetics and discuss their experiences with the disease.

9.Does food cost alot of money?(diabetic) Healthy food is more expensive than junk food. "Diabetic" food cost more, but it often is high in fat and cholesterol, which isn't ideal for diabetics.

10. Which foods do you eat on a regular basis? salads, whole grains, lean meats, nuts, diet sodas/drinks

11. would you record what foods you have during the day, breakfast/lunch/evening meal+any snacks.

breakfast: Breyers light and cremey yogurt, small apple, 1 slice of cheese

lunch: sandwich on whole wheat w/ turkey or other lean meat, small piece of fruit, raw veggies, Viactiv calcium supplement.

dinner: lean meat, salad, green vegetable, wheat bread, nuts.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this is what you wanted! Let me know if you need any more info

michelle20

1. Are you aged between 18-22?

yes 21

2. Do you think your diet is balanced

sorta

3. Is it hard to prepare proper meals?

yes

4. Does having diabetes interfere with day to day life?

not anymore since I am on the pump

5. Do you carefully monitor the amount of suger/suguary foods you eat? yes

6. Is your blood sugar level fairly constant?

yes 6.0

7. Which do you prefer, sweets or chocolate?

sweets

8. Have information sources been helpful? If so please state where they were found.

yes I like being able to talk to others about being a diabetic especially when they are to.

9.Does food cost alot of money?(diabetic)

yes

10. Which foods do you eat on a regular basis?

diet sodas, meat, potatoes, pasta, vegatables

11. would you record what foods you have during the day, breakfast/lunch/evening meal+any snacks

Breakfast/ muffin, cereal

Lunch/ anything mexican

Evening/ spegetti

snydermom

Sam - You're only going to get real "serious about my dm" people here. If they're willing to surf, find & join this forum then they're serious about control. But good luck with your project ... whatever it is.

pacon

Strange questions but I try:

1. No

2. Yes

3. No

4. Yes

5. Sometimes

6. Yes

7. None

8. Yes, all over Internet

9. ????

10. None

11. No

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.