Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2sweetfor30+

First trimester I'm soooo tired.

2sweetfor30+

Hi

I find I have no energy to do much of anything. I want to constantly sleep. I'm falling asleep as I type..any suggestions?

Steal

If you can sleep, sleep. Your body needs it and is working so hard. I was so sleepy during my first and third trimesters, but found in my second trimester that I had a ton of energy. With my second daughter, I was pregnant when my first daughter was 4 months old, so I wasn't able to just sleep when I wanted. I would sleep in the teachers' lounge at work, whenever there was a break or lunch. If this is your first pregnancy, sleep whenever you can. Get it in now!

Congratulations, by the way!

Kathryn10

I agree with Steph. Wow, being pregnant with a 4 month old had to be pretty intense! Definitely get sleep if you can now. When I was pregnant with my now 5 year old I'd sleep on my lunch breaks at work too. I haven't been AS tired this pregnancy so far and am 12 weeks as of today. Try to go to bed earlier if you can too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.