Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Courtney7

Positive result!!

Courtney7

So after trying for a year, being tested for everything, being told I'm not ovulating by some new dr to being told by someone else that I was and that was incorrect today was the day that I received my first positive rest result and I almost fell backwards, and kept looking at it like I had just won 1million dollars. So I've booked myself in to get the blood test to double confirm it! Has anyone ever had a positive test and blood turned out neg? Think I'm still in shock that it said positive after hundreds of tests in the past being neg. nervous, anxious, happy and surprised. It's been a long hard struggle and I could finally be at the beginning of a new journey woweeee :)

Kathryn10

Congrats! I think it is extremely rare, if not impossible, to get a false positive on a home pregnancy test. The first time I found out I was pregnant I called my OB and asked if I should come in for another test. She laughed and said I'm pregnant if I got a positive result.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.