Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kasuebohn

Glycogone

Kasuebohn

My daughter who is type 1 diabetic for 18 yrs, tried Glycogone about 4 yrs ago. She said that she had never felt better. I have not been able to find it anymore. Does anyone know where I can order her some more. I do know that it is sold only online

Peggy_TX

Someone on here recently was talking about the benefits of Berbine. I bought some Glycosolve from Amazon, but haven't tried it yet... Is that the same thing?

I thought the effect was similar to Metformin ?? But I guess some T1s use Met to decrease IR, so that could make sense.

Have she been diagnosed with IR? Has she tried Metformin?

Kasuebohn

No, glycosolve is not the same thing. It isn't made from the Opuntia Cactus is it? And no she doesn't take Metformin either. What is the Berbine you mentioned?

ramon

It was claimed to be of use for IR but for some reason every one including GNC dropped it like a rock, besides it took around 6 months to reach its peak performance

in the body. By that time you spent hundreds. Companies drop products if they don't work or else they lose customers. There has to be a reason you cant find it anymore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.