Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seagal

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Seagal

This is a new site I recently came upon and she really gives great tips and information on each recipe. She put a lot of effort into making these muffins and although I haven't tried them, I will, as well a many other recipes on her site. Each recipe uses five or less ingredients.

The Best Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Dairy-Free) - Low-Carb, So Simple! - Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less

jwags

How many muffins did you get out of the recipe? It looks so easy. I am going down to Pittsburg next week to help my son and DIL move. She is a new mom and doesn't cook. This would be a good recipe to start with.

janice21475

Those muffins look tasty. I would like to see a "cost" list. Those ingredients are probably not in my budget range. I need to find a site that offers yummy, low carb treats on the cheap. :D

Seagal
How many muffins did you get out of the recipe? It looks so easy. I am going down to Pittsburg next week to help my son and DIL move. She is a new mom and doesn't cook. This would be a good recipe to start with.

I haven't tried them yet, but the author said she gets 12 regular muffins.

Seagal
Those muffins look tasty. I would like to see a "cost" list. Those ingredients are probably not in my budget range. I need to find a site that offers yummy, low carb treats on the cheap. :D

I don't even like pumpkin, but thought this site with all the various recipes with 5 ingredients would be interesting to some. I am going to try her cracker idea, I have almond flour and olive oil:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.