Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diabeticdelatte

Type 1! New to the site

Diabeticdelatte

Hi my names Aimee and I was dignosted with type one on march 31 2012! I am still trying to get the hang out it! But it is hard! I was hoping to meet people who could help:)

rubidoux

It is hard!

What kind of insulin regime are you on, and what're you eating? I'm sure we can point you in the right direction. :)

Tanikit

Hi and welcome. Yup it is hard.

Give us some info about you - what insulin are you on, exercise, food, where you think you are struggling or what you need help with and we will try and help.

ramon

:wavey: Welcome to a good place for friendship and great help. I really believe you could get more help here then you could at any doctors office, and its free. Tell us about yourself and your reaction to the bad news. I really thought my days were numbered when they told me, I was scared to death then I found this place. That was almost 18yrs ago and now the only difference is that I wear glasses when reading, I contribute that to small print on cell phones.:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.