Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Java

Daily Chat

rfrankr
at what point would any of us ever use this emoticon here?

:toilet:

Maybe someone's talking about not getting enough fiber with their LCHF diet??

JanetP

Sometimes with me it would be daily.:D Where do you guys find these emoticons, anyway?

ramon
Woo hoo! Going camping this weekend with friends. We're doing half the meals, they're doing the others. Should be interesting. They'll probably have pancakes and biscuits for breakfast.
You and me both. My brother and sister taking me to Rusk Texas for a big South African festival. Log cabin though in a KOA campground. Love it.

JanetP
You and me both. My brother and sister taking me to Rusk Texas for a big South African festival. Log cabin though in a KOA campground. Love it.

Have a great time!

Petruchio

When a thread is hijacked and goes down the dumper.

JCinVA
janet - click on 'go advanced' and then under the emoticons click on 'more' - this one is gross too:

:puke:

Well you learn something new every day don't we? :stupido2:

:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:beerglass:

:stupido:

MsMarginalized

Ducking in before we get put back in the stone-age (pre-internet & all)....that is to say before DH tears down the computer for the move.

I went to bed at a decent x last night (10pm) & woke at my usual 4am (but stayed in bed & fell back asleep until 7am). Worked like a dog through to 1:30 & now I feel like I've hit a brick wall again! (have to climb over this one...we have to get the moving truck packed up & over to the new house TONIGHT).

Peggy_TX
Ducking in before we get put back in the stone-age (pre-internet & all)....that is to say before DH tears down the computer for the move.

I went to bed at a decent x last night (10pm) & woke at my usual 4am (but stayed in bed & fell back asleep until 7am). Worked like a dog through to 1:30 & now I feel like I've hit a brick wall again! (have to climb over this one...we have to get the moving truck packed up & over to the new house TONIGHT).

You can DO IT!!! Vacations starts TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! (grab some caffeine and PUSH THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :D

Java

good luck with the move, diana!!

well i got my laundry detergent made, the kitchen cleaned, all the spider webs on our big ole wrap around deck knocked down, swept entire deck & then steam mopped it - sheesh! i'm tired now! time for a shower since i'm much less than stellar then run to the store for chai & cream and maybe some steaks

:beer:

Halves&pieces

The couple has had a fight, a BIG fight, and to avoid bloodshed husband went to the bar to cool off. Now intoxicated and back home he knocks on the door to get inside because he needs to pee really, really bad. Wifey hears his moans, groans, and pleas for forgiveness, but, knowing he's toasted gets increasingly angry with each assault upon her door, and says to herself, "no way, Clyde I'm still PO'ed, hold it."

So this is the one you use when the old man messes up. ;-)

Just let me know if I can figure anything else out for ya, J.

JCinVA
The couple has had a fight, a BIG fight, and to avoid bloodshed husband went to the bar to cool off. Now intoxicated and back home he knocks on the door to get inside because he needs to pee really, really bad. Wifey hears his moans, groans, and pleas for forgiveness, but, knowing he's toasted gets increasingly angry with each assault upon her door, and says to herself, "no way, Clyde I'm still PO'ed, hold it."

So this is the one you use when the old man messes up. ;-)

Just let me know if I can figure anything else out for ya, J.

H&P, He can't relieve himself on her petunia garden?:beer:

MsMarginalized

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...it just started to rain. wtheck?

What else can go wrong with this move?

Halves&pieces
H&P, He can't relieve himself on her petunia garden?:beer:

He could, but he would live much longer if it was the despised neighbors petunia's that got fertilized. Cheers!

JCinVA

Diana, it's Murphy's law! You cannot argue with the law.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH...it just started to rain. wtheck?

What else can go wrong with this move?

MsMarginalized

Funny that you should mention that, Janet.

The dining room in this RENTAL house has a leak.

Our new home has a BRAND NEW roof---so it better NOT be leaking!

(But we aren't going to be sleeping there tonight...my plans were foiled again!)

Java

happy saturday mornin to ya!

thanks, H for figurin that out for me ;)

diana - oy! soon, hun, soon it will all be over and you'll be chillin and maxin an relaxin ((hugs))

NMSunshine

So happy for a 3 day weekend. Making plans for everyone to come here on Monday and a friend surprised us by suggesting that she host the party. Works for me. She's providing the beer, brats, and 'ritas, My gang can handle the rest.

Not sure if i took my meds or not yesterday. My readings have been normal, so maybe I did.

Out of cream for my coffee. *sad

JanetP

Hello all, experimenting with breakfast. 2 cans Goya coconut milk and 1 large box SF instant pudding, ate a bowl full sprinkled with slivered almonds. Not quite time to test yet. Having trouble figuring out the carb count for the amount I ate, about 1 cup. Will update you later.

JanetP

1-hr blood sugar=132. Not looking good so far. Will check again at 2 hrs but I don't think this is a keeper. Plus, I'm still hungry!

Java

yeah i was wondering about the coconut milk - i had bought a can to try for some recipe (can't remember which one) but haven't made it yet because of the carb count

did it taste good? maybe just have 1/2 cup as a dessert? fiber one has a 90 cal pudding mix that has fiber in it - that might help the carb count amount not affect you as much - not sure tho