Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Java

Daily Chat

Halves&pieces

interesting info there, H ;)

Convincingly more than one may wish to know for sure. I'm still coming to grips with it, J.

Glad I didn't kill the thread, was going to post one of those thread killer pics if it appeared a smelly fart was hovering in the air. Just hand me a beer and say, "here, drink this" and I'll be fine. :q

Java

stubborn lil baby!! lol - maybe today will be the day! :)

we had an ok wkend - didn't do much - stayed at home and hubs changed the oil in his truck and took apart & cleaned the air filters in my car - it's about time to change spark plugs in his truck and in my car so he youtubed for videos showing how to do that and i ordered the plugs for his truck

teen went with friends to carowinds on saturday and had a great time

patricia52

Yes, he is a stubborn baby. Just wants to keep mommy all to himself for a little longer. Been expecting a midnight ride to the hospital any time. Guess he will wait till I am exhausted.

Halves&pieces

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to baby things but I've heard that a spoonful of castor oil would induce labor. Maybe little one just needs a little lubrication, if the jumping jacks don't do the trick?

Java

i've heard that too, H - i've also heard that having sex can induce labor...............

well i was able to get some exercising in today (over an hour - woo freakin hoo), got my business paperwork done & bought groceries - the hubster got home about 10 mins after i did so he helped me clean up the kitchen and cook din din (burgers with bacon, sauteed 'shrooms & onions and plenty of melty cheese)

sippin on mich ultras now and straight chillin

:D

Halves&pieces
Celestial Seasonings makes a Sleepytime tea that is quite good, too and I think it also comes in a vanilla flavor. Sweet dreams/

I tried a cup of the CS Sleepytime with vanilla yesterday and it's better tasting than the CC Sweet Dreams Herb, IMO.

2:00 am and all is quiet on the western front. Fun, talking to yourself. Crazy when you begin to answer back.

Hooterville
I tried a cup of the CS Sleepytime with vanilla yesterday and it's better tasting than the CC Sweet Dreams Herb, IMO.

2:00 am and all is quiet on the western front. Fun, talking to yourself. Crazy when you begin to answer back.

I'll probably join you around 3:00 am my time which is the time I'm usually wide awake these days.

patricia52

I could not get the baby mommy to take castor oil if I tried. Just gonna have to keep waiting. My youngest was 3 weeks late and Castor oil did not work. Jumping jacks didn't work either.

Java

yeah i don't think i'd take castor oil either - lol

well what's up today? i'm fixin to go down in the basement and get my exercising done - i also want to make some zuchinni bread from the almond flour cookbook and maybe make the regular bread recipe from that book as well.......we'll see

will be takin the kiddos to get their hair cut at 4

Java

busy day for javachunky - got my exercising done, my office work done, baked zuchinni bread and cleaned the kitchen - cooked eggs to devil up later to go with the buttery hot wings i'll make for dinner

time for a quick shower, then off to run errands and get kiddos hair cut

JanetP

I was on a roll yesterday, made a gluten free pizza, a chocolate version of the flax bundt cake with hazelnut cream cheese, icing, and a mixed fruit cobbler with an almond flour crust and real whipped cream, plus breakfast bread made with almond butter and cinnamon. HImself has not tasted anything except the pizza and he said it was "too rich" He likes Italian sausage, I loaded it with Italian sausage. I did make him a big pot of soup with things in it that I can't eat and he did say that it was good. I've promised him cornbread, but not today.

MsMarginalized
Hey, baby. Have you made use of that spa yet?

I've used it every morning! I really think it's what's helping me to bounce back so quickly (I was run ragged over the weekend!)

I was feeling so good today (despite my sore feet) that I *treated* myself to a pedicure at the nail place (so I can see pretty toes peeking out from the bubbles tonight ;) )

Java

so glad you are enjoying that tub! i lovvvvve taking uber long baths........aahhhhhhh

well i wore my chunky self out yesterday, but got lots done! i need to pull myself off of the couch and go get some exercise done - gonna be a struggle to get through it today i think - i'd much rather fix my iced chai, grab my book and soak in the tub...........maybe i will do that AFTER i move this body some

and i have therapy at 3 today

MsMarginalized

RANT WARNING:

I really do appreciate the family & friends that volunteered to help us move...but. 2 furniture pads got misplaced & not returned with the Uhaul truck...OMG-what a FREAKIN' SCAM Uhaul is running! They put a credit card hold for $112. Once we turned in the truck missing 2 furniture pads...they could ONLY charge the card for $112...so the fee for the missing items AUTOMATICALLY flipped over to a promissory note (the fine print on the contract that got packed away) & AUTOMATICALLY went with a LATE FEE (yet they had my credit card # & could have charged me for them then, but they didn't)

To pour salt onto it all....YES, I have to pay for the furniture pads BUT UHAUL RETAINS OWNERSHIP RIGHTS WTH?

rant over