Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bardley

Live Every day as it is your Last

bardley

...as I wrote some time ago, a friend of mine was diagnosed with Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer a few years ago. After an incredible fight, and besting the odds, he finally succumbed to the disease last Wednesday. However, in his death he left behind great wisdom and was a shining example about living every day to its fullest--despite what might lay ahead. Perhaps there's a message there that should be shared, again.

Rest in peace friend.

janice21475

Hello bardley,

I am sorry for your loss and at the same time I am glad you were blessed with such a friend. I trust you understand what I mean.

Janice

apollo322

So true. I remembered this when my father was dying of brain cancer and then slowly let the small stuff creep back in. Thanks for the reminder. We should all live more like Angie's spirit:)

jenb

How wonderful, Bardley, that you and your friend had each other. Your post couldn't be more timely and I thank you.

Jen

ramon

Old boy across the street passed away from the same thing and he lived good. He and his wife were still the same kids they were in the 60's. A good man and we miss him. Our condolences for the loss of a true friend.

Just Susan

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Just found out about an hour ago that my father-in-law has cancer in his lung and now they have to track down where it came from.  :-(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.