Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micahwinnett

New to the site

GAgirl

Welcome to DF Micha!

While I am a T2, many T1's will be along shortly with a welcome. Feel free to ask any questions you may want to or post about your experiences for others to learn from.

Margie3

Hi Micah and welcome! That's my grandson's name and one of my favorites. I'm a T2 also but there are many T1's here that will be happy to help if you need it.

jenb

Hi Micah, and welcome!

We have quite a few long-time T1s among us. Check out posts by Richard157 - he's in his 70s and was diagnosed as a child. I'm a relative newcomer, diagnosed T1 in 2007 just before my 53rd birthday.

Jen

Jan B

Hi Micah - I also love your name. I look forward to learning more about you, and hope you'll feel free to ask any questions you may have. Glad you found this place!

micahwinnett

I just started the new minimed pump and enlite sensor. Dose anyone else have those?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Diabetes forums

Tanikit

Hi Micah and welcome to the boards. You might like to ask about pumps on the pumping subforum where it will be more easily seen. I am still applying for a pump so still working on MDIs for now.

rubidoux

Hi, Micah! I look forward to hearing more of your story!

I have an omnipod and, sadly, no CGM. I hope your minimed and e lite work well for you. I always enjoy new diabetes technology.

mom24grlz

Hi there. I'm a parent. My daughter has type 1. She's on the animas ping. No cgm though. We'd love one but until we meet our deductible we can't afford it plus pump supplies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.