Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrnEyes84

Appointments Appointments

GrnEyes84

I have tons and tons of appointments coming up. I am seeing the high risk Obgyn every week! I am perfectly fine with it as long as this baby is healthy and I have no complications. They're still trying to get my blood sugars in perfect control I have had lots and lots of lows and the doctors are worried about that. They don't want me getting admitted cause I am too low! Everything is good with the baby. Got to see it again yesterday and it has doubled maybe even tripled in size since the last ultrasound. Got to see the babies beating heart also which makes me very happy.

I am now doing this pregnancy alone. Babies dad is being a jerk. I am fine with that though. I dont want someone around who is just gonna complain about going to appointments with me, and besides I got family and friends to help and that's all I need! I am strong and I will be just fine on my own!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

princesslinda

Sorry to hear baby's dad is being a jerk, his loss. As for you, sounds like you'll have good support from family and friends. Don't let stress rob you of the joy of this special time. Journal your feelings, think positive thoughts, lean on those who love you. Time will pass quickly, and before you know it, you'll be sharing your life with a precious little girl or boy, and all these stresses will fade to a distant memory.

Phoenix

mostly concentrate on how magical that moment was, seeing your baby, listening to his heartbeat. then you'll have another magical moment, when you meet him and look into his eyes as he is looking at you.

no matter how trying things are, no one can take that magic from you. it is worth everything you go through - to be a mom.

hugs to you and your little one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.