Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrnEyes84

Another appt

GrnEyes84

Went to another Obgyn appt today and it went very very well. Bp is good, bs are still pretty low so they changed some more things with my pump. Saw the baby and the heartbeat again and it is at 166bpm which is great. Last week it was only at 120 so it's a very good sign its gone up. I meet with the diabetes educator next week and then the following week have another ultrasound and hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat then as I will be over 12 weeks. I will also meet with the high risk Obgyn in two weeks. They've decided to just let one doctor do the diabetes stuff and the other doctor do the Obgyn stuff. All will be following me very closely though. I am still going to be seen every week which is just fine with me as long as I know the baby is healthy!

They said I am gonna be so sick of them by the time this is over lol. I don't think I will though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

Lizzie G

great news! are you booked in for the standard 12 week combined screening test (this is the one that assesses risk of major chromosomal abnormality)?

moneymeister

That's GREAT news! I am glad you and the baby are continuing to do well. I hope it dosen't sound too inappropriate, but I am so proud of you and how seriously you are taking the health of yourself and your baby. HUGS.

Tanikit

Congrats - sounds like you are doing well and getting things under control. How are you and DH doing now - is he settling into this pregnancy a bit now - look for the tiny signs - its really hard for a guy until the baby is here cause he is not really part of all the changes that are going on in your body.

Glad to hear things are going well and that your baby is doing well.

GrnEyes84

Yes I am set up for the combined screening at the 12 week mark. No he's still not settling in with this pregnancy I feel like I am doing it all by myself but I know that I have lots of friends and family here for me and that's what matters most.

Granted I want my baby to have a dad but if he's not gonna try to be involved before the baby is here then I don't know why he should after the baby is here either. We have discussed this too so hopefully he will come around at some point!

Lizzie G

Hi there

havent heard from you in a while, how are you getting on? hope all is well with you and baby and thinking of you!

GrnEyes84

Everything is great. Another ultrasound next Thursday and it's a big one. I am getting the genetic screening done as well. Hoping to get a good pic of the baby as well! Might be able to see the sex too. That would be awesome!

Lizzie G

we always get told here that they cant see the sex at that scan, however, i had mine privately at about 11+4 and she was 75% sure it was a boy; it was a boy!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.