Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrnEyes84

12 weeks tomorrow.. appt thurs

GrnEyes84

I am 12 weeks tomorrow. One more week to go until I hit the second trimester. Yay! Appt tomorrow for genetic screening and to check for down syndrome. I'm a little nervous but everything will be good. Just thinking positive. Hoping they can maybe tell me the sex too. I know it's only a guess but I am hoping they can at least give me an idea. Hoping to hear the heartbeat as well. Haven't gotten to yet so I am really hoping! I am excited!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

Lizzie G

good luck for thursday i hope it goes well, very excited for you! how is it going with your diabetes and the complications, well i hope x

GrnEyes84

Haven't had any issues so far and I am hoping that I don't either and that it will just go well. My bs have been good except for one day when I changed my inset and it was almost 400 so I changed it and it was fine after that. I hope everything goes great. I aka nervous but I am sure everything will be just fine!

GrnEyes84

The appt went well but tonight when I was at work I went in to use the bathroom and noticed there was bleeding/spotting so I am freaking out a little bit now. I called my doctor and she said spotting is normal and just to pay attention to if it gets worse. I am praying everything is ok and the baby is good. Please keep us both in your thoughts and prayers!

rubidoux

Aww. Spotting like that is nerve wracking. I had some w my second pregnancy and it freaked me out, but it was all good in the end. I'm sure that if everything looked good earlier in the day, that is a very good sign.

Lady Imp

Spotting is completely normal, and you would be amazed at the weird things that can cause it. As long as it's brown or pink, it's nothing to worry about. Anything that could be an issue would have been detected at your appt, so take a deep breath and know that everyone goes through it at one point during a pregnancy. :)

GrnEyes84

Thanks ladies that makes me feel better. Just a little concerned cause its my first pregnancy and I am high risk. I'm sure lots of ladies can relate!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.