Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Imp

Cravings

Lady Imp

I thought it might be fun to see what people were craving during their pregnancies, and be able to share without fear of judgement due to dietary restrictions or just plain weirdness. We're all pretty good at keeping things under control, but sometimes there's just that one time when all you want is a box of Oreos.

So I'll just leave this here, and go back to enjoying my broccoli drenched in yellow mustard, colby jack cheese and garlic powder. :)

BeckieLynn55

Nothing yet but I read some of the most craved foods are pickles and jello... which are already a part of my regular diet. I've since used this as an excuse to eat them more! My husband bought me every variety of oversized jars of pickles Sam's Club had to offer. This is love.

ramon

One of my daughters craved pickles and chocolate covered cherries, the other wanted pickles and radishes of all things.

BeckieLynn55

I have one now. Popcorn. It reminds me of when I first turned diabetic and I could only have "1 carb exchange" for a night time snack. I would eat 4 cups of pop corn. I feel like it made the carbs seem so much more filling. So... I've been eating popcorn all weekend. Loving it!

ALattimore

Wow nice thread. When I was pregnant I crave for food and shopping. I did lots of shopping during my pregnancy and bought lots of clothes, toys and specially a baby carriers from husabub. Which was very comfortable to use.

funkynassau

i have never been one to mix foods together, I like things separate on a plate.   When I was pregnant I found I was actually mixing cottage cheese and tuna together and I liked it  :P  I still do that, and that's pretty much the only things I like mixed together.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.