Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrnEyes84

2nd Trimester... Excited

GrnEyes84

So today is the official start of my second trimester. I am excited to be out of the first. So here is an update. My nt scan went great. Doctor says my bs are great and unjust keep doing good. They can see that I have made a huge effort to do everything right for this baby. Baby is jumping around in there. Everytime they do an ultrasound we see it bouncing around.

Have had lots of appointments and will continue to. Baby and mama are great. Got to hear the heartbeat as well. I had the biggest smile on my face. I am the happiest person in the world right now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

moneymeister

Wow time flies! isn't it amazing to finally hear your babies heartbeat? At that moment you know the baby is really there :) You are doing so well! can't wait for pictures :)

Tanikit

Yay for the second trimester - it is usually the place to take a breather (well at least it was the easiest spot for me in both pregnancies) Glad things are going well.

GrnEyes84

I'm very glad I am to the second trimester and made it without any complications yet. I am hoping the second is easier. I've heard that it is from quite a few people but I know everyone is different too. Hearing the heartbeat was so awesome. It all seems so real now. I know it has been the whole time but it just feels like it is so much more now.

Just gonna continue to do everything the doctors tell me and everything should be great! 5 weeks and I get to find out the gender. Excited about that!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.