Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madders

Hello!

Madders

Hi I'm new (obviously). I was diagnosed August 2011, more or less 2.5 years ago, and I'm fourteen. Came across the site during my pump research (I'm hoping to get one), and for the past few days I've been looking through the forums and stuff. It's nice to meet you guys, since I don't really have any diabetic real life friends, so the DOC is the next best thing and you all seem awesome :)

moneymeister

Hi Madders! Welcome to the forum. We have some other young people around with type 1 and several who had it as teens...hope they pop in and say hello. Chat can be a good place to catch up with some of 'em.

TrickyTreeFrog

Hello and welcome to the family glad you found us....as a T2 I could not give you advise for a T1 but I can send hugs ;)

Hugs

Da Fwog

JanetP

Hello. It's nice to see you! There is a forum for young people with diabetes somewhere around here ( looking under furniture, etc). I hope you hang around and post often. Us old granny T2's enjoy a young person's perspective. :)

Diabetic4life05

Hi! I am also a teen with diabetes, so if you ever need to talk im here! :D Welcome to the group!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.