Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ssicab29

type 1 and 2 separate uterus!!!!!!!!!!!

ssicab29

. Hey everyone! I'm 7 wks preg with my second, I'm a type 1 on a pump as of 2 months ago. Recent a1c was 8 and wrking on getting that down. During my first pregnancy they found out I have 2 separate uterus and 2 separate cervixs!!! I carried my daughter to 30 weeks in my left uterus and this pregnancy is in my right!!!! I'm in a different state with new doctors that are doing basically the opposite than during my first pregnancy and I'm scared. Has anyone been through this or know anyone that has? Its called uterus dydelphis, and I'm scared and looking for support. Was also on bed rest due to this but these new drs don't think that's nesscsary.....I'm so confused and scared and keep asking questions and getting different responces....this pregnancy is completely different!!! Help please

mom24grlz

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival. I have heard of people having 2 uteruses and 2 cervixes, but don't personally know anyone with the condition. I assume there will be a chance of another premature birth, because of the baby having a smaller living space.

Katrinka85

Hi there...

I am also 7 weeks pregnant with my first. I have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3.5 months ago and yesterday at my first ultrasound I was told that I possibly have two uteruses. when they did the physical the Doc said that she felt only one uterus so nothing is for sure yet but there is a possiblity. they said that at next ultrasound they will see more and will be able to tell me more...

can you tell me when were you diagnosed? when you were pregnant with the first? at how many weeks? was it for sure right away? or not sure until later?

I am freaking out...

How was the first premature delivery? what should I be expecting???

Thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.