Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrnEyes84

Extremely bad news

GrnEyes84

I will update everyone after everything is done and over with. But for right now I will tell you I had the cerclage put in and it didn't end up working. My water broke and now the baby is having to be delivered now. I am very upset and distraught over this. I don't know how I am going to get over this at all. I just keep thinking why me?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

mom24grlz

prayers coming your way. I'm so sorry! How many weeks are you? My friend went through the same thing. She also had an incompetent cervix her first daughter was delivered at 24 wks. (i'm pretty sure labor started at 22wks and they were able to stop it for 2wks)

adiantum

It hurts me that you have this worry & there's nothing I can do to comfort you.

Close your eyes & imagine all your DF family are with you every minute .

We will be sitting beside you,

We will be hugging you

We will be holding your hand

We will wipe every tear & frown away.

We will do all we can to comfort you

NoraWI

So sorry this is happening! Sending good thoughts and the utmost support your way. Your signature says it all: "You were only given this life because you are strong enough to live it."

Jan B

You are not alone Holly. Life can be so full of heartache. Accept the love and caring that is coming your way, and continue to express all that you are feeling. Sending love, prayer and strength to everyone involved in your care. XXXOOOXXXOOO

ramon

Shedding a uncontrollably tears right now. Bless you and your little man and those here who care for you. Hard to do but stay positive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.