Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GrnEyes84

No more Zahne

GrnEyes84

I went in to have my cervix checked on Sunday after I had my cerclage cause it was leaking come to find out my water had broke after putting it in. Lost the baby yesterday and I am not dealing with it very well at all. Thank you all for your prayers and thought. I guess it just wasn't God's plan for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

jwags

I am so sorry. I know there are now words right now that will help you. I went through this 30 years ago and delivered a stillborn boy. It was so hard for me to accept. I kept telling myself it was God's will, but it took a long while. I did get pregnant in the next 3 months and was on pins and needles my whole pregnancy. But I delivered a very healthy baby boy 13 months after my son had died. I consider him my miracle baby and now he and his wife have just given me a beautiful grandson. Give yourself time to grieve and if you need to talk feel free to come here and vent. I found when I was going through this no one wanted to talk about the son I had lost. I needed to talk and found my husband the only one who would listen.

GrammaBear

So very sorry for you and the little one you lost. My heart is heavy for you. Don't be afraid to cry if that helps. We're here to listen anytime you want to share how you're feeling.

TeddySue

I lost several babies... and my heart goes out to you and your loss. Nothing anyone can say will help much except that we do care. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve.

TeddySue

GrnEyes84

Thank you everyone. Having a hard time right now and probably will for a long time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Diabetes forums

jwags

People will tell you that you need to get over it quickly. You need lots of time to grieve and accept what happened. The grief will always be part of you as will your son. I still think of my son every year on what would have been his birthday. I still talk to him in heaven. When my dad and in laws died, it was a comfort that they would be there to take care of my little one in heaven. It makes people uncomfortable to talk about it, but you need to talk to friends and relatives. In time it will get easier. You might find keeping a journal helps you put your feeling down or even writing your little one a letter.

JanetP

So very sorry. *crying* Sending love to you. I have lost 2 babies, never got as far along as you did. I can't imagine the pain and sorrow you must be feeling. Take good care of yourself.

Jan B

Holly,

I dreaded and expected this outcome after your prior thread, but it still hurts deeply. I am so, so sorry, and wish I could wrap you in my arms and cry with you. I lost my little 5 1/2 month old son almost 30 years ago, so I've also gone through that pain that people call the worst there is. My pastor at the time said to let this make me better, not bitter. I've remembered his words all these years, and they do come back to help from time to time. I also have poems and letters that I wrote to my baby boy.

I was forced to go back to work almost immediately. The first days back were the worst days of my life, even though I can now admit it was good to get back to work fairly soon instead of taking too much time off.

Your precious little boy was an innocent angel, and no doubt his soul is with his maker. Believe that with all your heart. I'm glad you shared your story with all of us. Zahne is a beautiful name Holly. Do everything you can think of to honor his memory and sooth yourself. You will never "get over it", but you will be able to honor that bitty boy by taking care of yourself. God has taken your child back to a safe, warm place.

Phoenix

my deepest sympathy. ((hugs)) you need a blanket and a mug of something hot - beverage of your choice. it won't help much of anything, but it is a tiny bit of comfort in a horrible time. i wish i could write the right words to make the pain go away and the happiness stay. i wish i could write you hope. laughter. but these are just words, and what you are experiencing goes beyond words.

maybe you should be sad until you're done being sad. be angry too - for as long as you need to be angry. have all the feelings you should have, and don't bottle them up just yet. i know there is a very valid argument for not grieving overlong - but you need to be done with grief.

((more hugs))

mzteacher

I am so very sorry for your loss of your son . I hope you keep returning to us to help you grieve. By your reaching out to us countless people on the forum and as visitors have been touched by your difficult journey and many have lifted you both up in prayer. Not many are prayed for by so many as your little one before birth. I too still talk to and pray for the little ones I lost long ago.

Be ever so kind to yourself as you go through your personal trauma. Sending loving thoughts to you and Zahne.

notme

I am so sorry, Holly for the loss of baby Zahne. He is and will always be in your heart and in our prayers. I can't imagine a worse pain. It might not have been meant to be this time, but he is your first child and a baby that you honor every day by living your life healthy and strong. You wanted that for him and he of course would want that for you.

Tony

I'm expecting a child of my own soon, I can't imagine what you must be going through. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.