Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mortis505

Hello again

mortis505

So its been a while. How have you all been? Met a new Endo at VA and have finally decided to get back in the game.

Last A1C was over 10. Not good.

I will fight. I will get back on this. and I WILL regain control.

adiantum

YAY....Mortis it is so good to see you again.

Glad your back from the dark side, I know they have cookies & candy there but the company is much better here

samuraiguy

Welcome back, I can personally attest that making simple changes to diet, exercise and losing any extra weight you may have and greatly improve your BG numbers.

davef

Hey it's Mortis, welcome back buddy. I was awol for a while too, came back with an A1c of 11.6, so we're pretty much in the same boat. We can do it again, we will overcome!

Hope to see you around more often.

ant hill

WB Mortis, Yes it has be quite a while as you are just in time to see the site to become different as Tony will make this change on Monday. (Our Tuesday)

Chat will be loose of Java so that would be interesting to try.

gettingby

Welcome back dude! I've been on a little much needed sabbatical myself. But I know I need the support I get from the family here so I'm back.

alison457

Welcome dude.. Keep posting here with useful stuff. I'm just now joining this community...

Hope we'll enjoy here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.