Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fraser

San Francisco Meet up?

Fraser

Looking for gatherings in San Francisco. Inside outside quiet or active.

I am open. T2 diet and exercise only

Hooterville

I'm in the far south Bay Area, closer to Monterey Bay, but would be open to getting together with other San Francisco Bay Area DF members.     I do know of a few members in the area, a couple I consider friends and have been wanting to meet.  

Fraser, I see you're new.  Welcome.    Would you consider updating your profile a little bit?

Fraser

I'm in the far south Bay Area, closer to Monterey Bay, but would be open to getting together with other San Francisco Bay Area DF members.     I do know of a few members in the area, a couple I consider friends and have been wanting to meet.  

Fraser, I see you're new.  Welcome.    Would you consider updating your profile a little bit?

Let's just say I am finding the workings on the site a bit quirky. I believe I need to have a certain number of post before I can add info?

Unless you know if a way. Thanks

I am 68 retired to SF three years ago femoral DC to be near my daughter. I was diagnosed as a clueless T2 in 2009 BS 323 A1c 12.

I had a great diabetes training course and follow ups have been off Medications for three years my last A1c was 6.0. Active in the SFBay ADA and activities including Call to Congress for them. I live in Cole Valley. Try to spend as much time as I can outdoors.

Just recently moved away from using Tu Diabetes a Site. Did activities with them also, they seem to be more focused on insulin therapy for both 1 and 2.

JanetP

Well, shucks !  I have been away from the Bay Area for about 3 years now.  Wasn't diganosed until after I left.  I spent about 11 years out there, living  in Contra Costa and Marin Counties.  Came back to my roots on the East Coast.  There are some things I miss about CA and some things I don't but it was a nice time while I was there.

Anyway, welcome to DF.  I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.