Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

pcramer1

more music

adiantum
2 hours ago, ran23 said:

Listening to Kina Grannis.  some day I will learn how to post a you tube here. 

ant hill

It comes from people who make an inspiring Parenting, like Daughter and Mother. Many Dancers are like this. :)

Hammer

I have been watching many of Brendan's videos, and I enjoy watching the faces of those people who have never heard of Boogie-Woogie.  Once he starts playing Boogie-Woogie, I've noticed that most of the bystanders that stop to watch him are mostly women.  Here is just one example of that....

Edited by Hammer

Hammer

Years ago, I was watching an infomercial, and it was about many musical bands and artists of yesteryear, that were on the local PBS (Public Broadcasting Station) channel, not as they were back when they first sang these songs, but today, as they are now.  I ended up buying the entire 10 DVD collection, and this was one of the songs that I thought really brought the crowd to their feet.  I was surprised to find it on Youtube, but it sounds just as good as it does on my DVD.

From that same DVD, here he is singing This Magic Moment, which has been sung by many other artists, including The Drifters.

adiantum

Mikes roasted goose reminded me of this song which Ive been singing allmorning...

Hammer
16 hours ago, ran23 said:

Strange, I had to reboot to get video working tonight.  (Win 10).  

With every version of Windows that I've had (Windows 95, 98, XP, 7, and now 10), if I leave the computer on for long periods of time, like overnight, and I'm doing intensive computing, like working in PhotoShop, then watching movies, maybe editing video, etc., Windows starts acting weird, so I just reboot and things go back to normal.

adiantum

Two of the most beautiful voices....

I needed to hear more of K.D.Lang after seeing the ads for a TV spectacular to benefit those affected buy the fires.

K.D. Lang is appearing as is Alice Cooper, Queen etc.

adiantum

Love Willie Nelson 💓

Now I'll have to find  him singing this to buy..its not on any CD's etc that Ive bought

ant hill
  • Pink Floyd, will not be forgotten because they write songs of what we do in everyday life. They don't perform anymore.😕

pcramer1

I forgot how to delete certain you tubes!!...Sorry for the mis print