Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

pcramer1

more music

pcramer1
7 hours ago, Hammer said:

pcramer, just ask the moderators to delete the post.

Look like its been taken down. I dont think too many people would appreciate the"pussyriot" music!! And by the way Hammer man is there any corona virus out your way? Just wondering.

Hammer

I just checked, and there are 76 cases of the coronavirus in my state, but none in my county as of this week.  There were no deaths caused by the coronavirus in my state.  On the other hand, as of the first week of February, there were 59,926 cases of the flu in my state, with 40 people dying from it, and that was as of the first week of February, so we don't know the final tally of the people infected with the flu or dying from it this year yet.

Like I mentioned in another thread....and people think that the coronavirus sounds more like an epidemic than the flu does?  Really?

pcramer1
On 3/21/2020 at 6:21 AM, Hammer said:

pcramer, that link doesn't work.

I see...must be my chromebook acting up.

pcramer1

My chromebook will not post video content from You Tube, anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Hammer

Here's another impromptu performance by a choir.  They saw that the acoustics in the swimming pool area were really good, so they decided to sing one of their songs their.  I've never heard this song before, but it sounded really good.

ArrowAntoinette

This thread is quite a rumble....Anyhow, everyone needs something to chill with - a relaxing music. And everybody needs it to reflect and be positive. 

Hammer
2 hours ago, ArrowAntoinette said:

This thread is quite a rumble....Anyhow, everyone needs something to chill with - a relaxing music. And everybody needs it to reflect and be positive. 

You mean something  like this?

Or Something like this?

adiantum

Mary Osborne 1921-1992

yet today is the first time I've heard her wonderful music.

Ive got a lot of catching up to do.

Hammer

I haven't posted here in a while, so do you remember these oldies?

Okay, so I guess I've flooded this post with a bit too many songs, so I'll stop here.

2coolChess
On 1/5/2021 at 5:21 PM, Hammer said:

This reminds me of roasting marshmallows over a fire and laughing with my grandparents on their farm at 11 pm in the middle of summer while this plays in the background. This song always brings back amazing memories that I’ll never forget. 

Hammer

I know that not all women get emotional over a song, but a lot of them do, and I don't understand why...I mean, it's only a song, right?  Here is one that I've watched a number of women react to, and they all started to cry for some reason.  Can someone maybe explain this to me?

adiantum

Well you can count me out. I dislike him immensley .

His poor attitude towards women is  offensive.  To me  its  just a good voice coming out of an offensive human.

Edited by adiantum

Hammer

If anyone is a Janis Joplin fan, and they have never seen this, I think that you will enjoy it.

adiantum

Thanks for that Hammer. 

It was just before 5am  when the radio announcer played her music & wow what a voice.

I didnt hear her surname clearly so just wrote Courtney on the tissue box so I'd not forget to search  her.

Edited by adiantum