Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

pcramer1

more music

pcramer1

Haven't been on this site for about a year. Glad to see the music thread is still kicking. Hope everyone is doing ok and staying healthy. 

halia
On 3/3/2021 at 2:51 PM, Hammer said:

If anyone is a Janis Joplin fan, and they have never seen this, I think that you will enjoy it.

I never thought I would see this here, the girl got great talent. Funny thing is, the second she stops singing, she looks just like that shy little girl again. God bless her, and hope she takes care of herself better than Janis did.

adiantum

Shirley Horn............... What an amazing voice & what a pity it's taken me all these years to hear it

Hammer

I always thought that the original version by Percy Sledge was the best version, but this version is amazing.  Keep in mind that this is an acapella group, meaning that there are no instruments playing.  The instrument sounds that you hear are these guys making the sounds with their voices, and that includes the drums.

adiantum

I'm often amazed at the sounds some can create while always fascinated with throat singing as done by  Mongols,Inuit & Tibetans.

Found this group The HU by accident & wow... 

Hammer

I don't know how you can get 2000 people to sing together like this, but it sounds really good.  I have all of Abba's songs, so this was a nice surprise.