Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny V

Nutritional Cleansing Stories?

Johnny V

Hi, 

Has anyone had success using nutritional cleansing products to help control/beat their diabetes?

Cheers

Johnny V

dowling gram

nope never tried it and never will. Face it diabetes is here to stay and no fad will chase it away. The only sure way to beat diabetes is to go low carb and stay the course. It is the only way to keep your BG low.

macksvicky

I have had a huge success with nutritional cleansing. I have cleansed my body of all high carbs and processed sugar laden foods. I eat high nutritionally natural foods now and feel great. I still have diabetes and will always have diabetes. Not sure what the heck a nutritional cleansing "product" is but you can't beat nutritional foods :) 

pcramer1

I'm a low-carber, have been since day one about 5 years ago. I take no meds and carb control with daily walks are my only way of "controlling" my diabetic disease. Keeping ones blood sugar LOW is the only way a low carb eater can control things.

Orlando

NUTRITIONAL CLEANSING STORIES,

In my opinion they are just that, stories. But I suppose, to be fair, they do clean out................your pockets.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.